I've been seeing these lists go around recently so I thought I would make my own!
After my first week of culinary school. Yes, I was drowning in that uniform.
- I was born with an umbilical hernia and have yet to get it operated on.
- I went to culinary school right after high school for approximately five weeks before I decided to withdraw. I love baking but at that time in my life, I realized I wanted an academic challenge and I wasn't going to get it there. Now that I'm almost done with my bachelors degree, I'd love to go back. I was also the youngest in all of my classes (I was 17 at the time).
- When I was little, my mom was worried I had a protruding tongue because I always had my tongue out.
- I have seen every episode of Friends at least 5 times.
- I didn't have my first (and only) kiss and boyfriend until the summer before my senior year of high school.
- I wanted to be a flight attendant when I was younger.
- I have a 17 degree curvature in my spine, which makes one of my hips higher than the other.
- I've gone to Puerto Rico every summer and winter for the past 14 years without fail.
- After high school, I applied to Johns Hopkins as sort of a joke (since it's the 14 best university in the country) and was pretty shocked when I got put on the waiting list. On that note, out of the 8+ universities I applied to, I didn't get a rejection from a single one.
- I really want to adopt once I'm married.
You should join in! And if you do, leave the link to your post in the comments. I would love to see it!