(Shirt and skirt: F21, Shoes: Maurices, Belt: Old Navy)
Today, I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go. The list of things to do today include preparing a speech for next Tuesday that I have yet to start on. I might even miss work just a tiny bit right now. But I know I'll wish for nothing to do come 7am on Tuesday, when I have to wake up for work, so I shall enjoy the boredom today.
These next few months hold a lot of exciting things and I am so excited for everything to come.
- My birthday is in a week!
- I'm going to get Sprinkles cupcakes on Friday!
- I'm going to look at two apartments with my future roomie, Caitlyn, on Friday!
- The end of the semester in just a few weeks!
- Jake's sister's wedding in June, for which I'm making the wedding cake and cupcakes!
- Puerto Rico trip in July with Jake and the fam!
- Moving to Phoenix to go to ASU at the end of July!
It's looking like a great rest of Spring and Summer!
Any exciting upcoming plans for you? I'd love to hear about them!
(I guest blogged over at Elisha's blog yesterday. Check it out here!)